in Urbana, MD
At Urbana Orthodontics, we strive to provide our patients with affordable, state-of-the-art orthodontic care in a professional and friendly environment. Whether you’re seeking treatment to properly position your teeth or jaw, or desire a straighter smile for aesthetic purposes, our experienced orthodontist and staff can help. We cater to children and adults, providing your choice of Invisalign, ceramic, or traditional metal braces.
Why Choose Urbana Orthodontics
Urbana Orthodontics has been in practice for more than 10 years. We gladly accept most major insurance plans, and offer no-interest payment plans that typically span 12 to 18 months. Our convenient office hours, including early morning and after school hours, ensures that every patient has the opportunity to see us for prompt dental care.
Meet Dr. McTavish
Dr. McTavish of Urbana Orthodontics is a proud member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Seneca Study Group, and the Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists. He earned his bachelor’s degree in 1995 after graduating from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. McTavish also earned his Doctorate in Dental Medicine, a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and has been awarded The Dental Radiology Award and The Pharmacology and Therapeutics Achievement Award.
Urbana Orthodontics is dedicated to genuine customer service. We work hard to see our patients on time with an average maximum wait time of 10 minutes or less. To make an appointment with our orthodontist, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What Makes Us Unique
- Dr. McTavish has been in practice for over 10 years, treating both children and adults, and uses state-of-the-art technology and the latest advances in clinical techniques to achieve exceptional results.
- The highly-trained professionals on our orthodontic team attend continuing education courses on a regular basis, ensuring that they are familiar with the latest in clinical procedures, digital imaging, and infection control.
- Genuine customer service: Our patients are always greeted with a warm smile and made to feel welcome. We take great pride in providing excellent care, and we enjoy getting to know each patient during this process.
- We know your time is valuable. You will be seen on time and know approximately how long each appointment will last.
- We offer convenient office hours, including after school/work and early morning hours.
- Convenient location: Our office is directly across from Urbana High School and Middle School, and just around the corner from both Urbana Elementary School and Centerville Elementary.
- We gladly accept most major orthodontic insurance plans, and our office is committed to helping you maximize your orthodontic insurance benefits.
- Fun office contests and cool prizes.